Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007


I realized that I have been taking so many pictures lately and no one ever sees them, not even the people who are in the pictures. I talked to my kids about it and they sent me here to try my hand at blogging and getting my pictures out there. Then, on top of that, I got two great Christmas gifts which tie into all of this. I got a one year membership to the New York Botanical Gardens and a digital SLR photography course from the New York Institute of Photography. So now I will have lots of photographs to share and you can watch my photos get better hopefully. You will have to look at some of the ones I have taken over the last few weeks in the beginning but hopefully I will be able to share with you the Botanical Gardens as well as so many other things ahead. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I am going to enjoy taking them and putting them out there.

1 comment:

casperOne said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!