Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Lull Continues



Knitting and reading and taking pictures. What better things are there to do in this world anyway? Have to love the lull.


I just finished reading "The Righteous Men" by Sam Bourne. It is the first book of his that I have read and it was pretty good, fiction but based on the teachings of the Hasidic faith. Of course, there was the usual murder and mayhem as the theme of the book.






Last night I started "Life is a Campaign" by Chris Matthews.
So far it is pretty light weight but I'll let you know when I
get more into it.







And the knitting. With very little TV to watch now that has slowed down significantly. But I did finish the afghan for Nick for Christmas and was quite happy with it.



I have also finished the fronts of two baby sweaters and am now working on the two backs at the same time on the same needles. It will be a lot more fun when I get to the sleeves.





And today's event-- (Tara Brant is the mother of the soon-to-be one year old twins.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm also quite happy with the afghan as well. It's incredibly warm, and large! Yankee pride!