Friday, July 11, 2008

Books


Friday, July 11, 2008
Finished reading Janet Evanovich's "Fearless Fourteen" today. She is such a talented writer. I love her characters and all of their antics. She writes so well that you can pictures everything that is going on so clearly in your mind and it is all quite amusing.
Am ready to start Ken Follett's "World Without End". I am sure it is going to be an amazing book but it is so hard for me to start such a long book when there are so many others sitting on the shelf waiting to be read.
I still have five plays to read also but some of the members of the committee are dragging their butts on this. But it seems copies of the plays miraculously appeared on our buffet last night so I will probably knock a couple of those out this weekend.
Tomorrow is the theater group's production of "Cinderella Wore Combat Boots"-Liz's directing debut. There were a couple of rough days this week but it all seems in pretty good shape tonight. It is going to be fun as long as the kids turn out. It seems the "flyer fairy" was hanging flyers all over the island last night and the public school gave it a push just before school let out so hopefully there will be lots of kids there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still have to finish "A Random Walk Down Wall Street", another fascinating book, I know.