Sunday, November 16, 2008

Knitting



SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2008

Knitting, my favorite past-time. I think I actually filled our survey the other day and said that. Oh yeah, it was a graduate student who was doing her doctoral dissertation on knitting and had asked for people to fill out a questionnaire.



This is yet another picture of my life sweater. This is the second time around. It is the turtle neck collar and the first shoulder saddle. Even though I used the exact same needles as I used on the first one, the turtle neck was just too big. It was perfect the first time but when I tried this one on, it was just too big and I couldn't live with it.





The second picture is my life sweater now. I am pretty determined to make this sweater and it will be perfect so I will be writing about it for a very long time.







After a couple of false starts and a consultation with Karen, I have started a sweater for yet-to-be-born Asa, who is due in February. It is a size one but looks big. Have the arms done and will start working on the body today. It is a cute sweater and seems to go quickly because you use double yarn. I know it looks like the life sweater yarn but it definitely isn't.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what happens when the life sweater is complete?