Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Travel

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Leaving for Michigan tomorrow. Staying in Niagara Falls one night and then off to my sister's for one night. Up to Paradise, MI for two nights, Mackinaw City for one night. Back to my sister's to stay at her friends and take care of their dog for four nights and then back to my sister's for two nights, off to Syracuse for one night and back home. Who dreamt up this crazy trip? I called my brother-in-law today to try to figure out in my head about clothes. What was I thinking? I was asking someone who wears shorts outside in January to feed the deer?

One of these times when I go through Niagara Falls I may actually stop and look at the falls. I think the last time I saw them was when I got married in 1968 and we were driving through from Saginaw to Syracuse NY. Actually I may have been there once since then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope, you have been there since. I remember being there so you must have been there =)