Saturday, October 11, 2008

Out of here

Saturday, October 11, 2008



I am waiting for Liz to get home from taking Nick and Janet to JFK and then getting her haircut. If I had my way I would be gone before she got here but she used my car to go to the airport and doesn't have enough time to come home in between. You can not imagine the hair cut situation. OK. I will give her this. When she went to get it cut six or seven weeks ago, she went from below her shoulders up to her ears. It was a radical change and we all know how we all do with change. The tears, the misery, the cursing, the drama. Went on for days but in the mean time everyone who saw her loved it. I think she got used to it because she made an appointment to get it cut again today, the picture looks like it may be even a little shorter. Oh, dear.


In the meantime, Liz has figured out that the drawers on the entertainment center will close if you take the front off of them. As soon as the front goes back on you are out of luck. This is how I am leaving it but I have all the faith in the world in Liz on this one.

No comments: