Saturday, October 18, 2008

Timing is Everything


Saturday, October 18, 2008

I finished the baby blanket on Thursday night and Dave called yesterday to say that the baby was born. I am thinking that now I am going to dive into my "life" sweater again. There are a number of different cable patterns in the sweater and you are supposed to knit a test swatch of each pattern to figure out the needle size and gauge. I just went with what the designer used to make hers and I think it was OK but since I am redoing this I am going to see if I have the patience to do it "by the book".

The IKEA hell has eased. While I was gone Liz worked on it and when she looked at all of the pieces she realized that they had sent two of the main cabinet boxes. Fortunately they also sent two of the side cabinets like they were supposed to. It is together and in place except for the second side piece which hopefully will go up soon. Then the boxes can be unpacked and we'll see if we have a place for everything.

Time to buy the TV. Keeping the economy strong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice stand! I'll take the extra stand if you want...