Monday, January 12, 2009

Books, books, books



Monday, January 12, 2009
Cold, cold, cold. Definitely not as cold as Michigan but cold enough for me. It actually got warm enough today to melt icicles, except on these guys. Let me tell you how much sympathy they got today. I sent the picture to three people and three people answered me--we need to make them scarves, or you need to make them scarves. Sounds like a project for tonight since I think it would only take a couple of hours.







I finished reading "The Zookeeper's Wife." Good book. It is so amazing what people do when they see a need to do good.







Read James Patterson's "Double Cross" this weekend. I think he is probably one of my three favorite authors. I keep telling myself it is not because his chapters are only two or three pages long so the book just flies by. That does help make a 389 page book a two day read with lots of time to do other things. This is a two year old book but definitely not a disappointment.
Time for the next Twilight book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cold enough that my car won't start!