Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The cold it is a comin'

Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dentist this morning. I just can't get past the anxiety that an appointment with the dentist always triggers. This morning was particularly anxiety ridden as I was going for a filling in my front tooth and I knew that meant the injection up into the roof of my mouth. I have to admit she was pretty good and it all went pretty well. Not fun, mind you, but OK.
-37 degrees in the midwest??? Without the chill factor??? I have been complaining that the high on Friday is only supposed to be 14 degrees. But all the critters are ready.













Yesterday morning I woke up about 5:30 or so and I realized that I was once again laying in the yellow light but the demon lamp wasn't on. I looked out the window and the moon was full and huge. I read in the paper that yesterday's full moon was supposed to be the biggest full moon for all of 2009. I am guessing that the moon is probably always the same size but it would appear the largest that it would in all of 2009.



Here we go. Book #3.

No comments: